30 Jan PowderPocket
My second luxury box arrived from PowderPocket yesterday, which I was hugely excited about. It does come with a certain ‘Christmas morning’ feel to it, not knowing what’s inside the box. I was a little late in getting the launch box, so am still testing out the products. However, as I now have this one, I thought I’d do a quick preview on it to show what’s inside and will follow up with a full review. So far, it’s looking really good. This month the motto is ‘Save Our Skin’, which is focusing on revitalising the skin after all the festivities. I know my skin has been needing some TLC, having had 3 colds in a month. So this box comes at the perfect time!
The products this month are;
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water – I am a MASSIVE fan of this brand and use a lot of their products, so am really keen to try this out
- Benecos Natural Kajal Black eyeliner – a natural and vegan cosmetics brand. This product has an active ingredient of Jojoba Oil so should be really nice and creamy to use.
- Lavera Basis Sensitiv Hand Cream – I always have hand cream in my handbag as my hands are always dry in this weather, so will definitely get good use out of this.
- Pixy Natural Skincare Citrus Spring Soap – this is the Irish product in the box, hailing from Cork.
- Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel – a cleanser that claims to exfoliate, invigorate and illuminate the skin – let’s hope so!
So far, I have been really impressed with the products in last months box. I used the tan last night and it turned out really well. It’s easy to see where you are applying it and can build it up for a darker colour. The most impressive thing about it, is that it dries super fast. As a devoted St Tropez user, I’m definitely going to be cheating on my old faithful and continue to use Academie Bronz’Express. The Hugo Boss Jour Pour Femme perfume was a great inclusion as well, I’ve been using this as my everyday perfume and love how fresh and light it is. By far the stand out product of last month’s box was the Blank Canvas Cosmetics F22 brush. Fantastic and easy to use with liquid and cream products and as a make up artist, I will definitely be purchasing some more of their brushes. It makes the whole box such great value, seeing as this retails at €13.99 alone!
Full review of this months box coming soon.
Thanks for reading.